Cleaning Video - How to clean a Gravity Vortex pipe
The Gravity Vortex was created to be strong and durable. It does not come apart. Follow the steps below to clean it. It is important to love and respect your Gravity Vortex so that it will continue to have proper water flow between the two chambers and downstem. By doing this you will continue to experience the best smoking experience possible.
We have recently been seeing users have problems using certain types of cleaner, such as Formula 420. DO NOT use Formula 420 with the Gravity Vortex because it includes ingrediants that mess with the poly carbonate and leads to cracking. When cleaning your Gravity Vortex, do not use 420 cleaning products that contain alcohol or salt.
For cleaning your Gravity Vortex, we recommend using cleaner by Dragon Piss.
Click here for buying info.
We decided to make this product durable and to do that we had to weld the pieces together. It does take a bit longer to clean it, but better than it breaking.
1. Turn the valve on the side to a vertical position. That allows water to pass between the two chambers.
2. Mix 2 ounces water to 1 ounce Green Glass Clean. Pour this mixture down the top of the Gravity Vortex. The cleaner will collect in the bottom chamber.
3. Cover the mouthpiece and carb hole. Shake it up really good like you are a bartender. This will coat all the inside surfaces with cleaner. To clean the downstem, use a bristle bottle brush coated with cleaner to gently scrub out any buildup.
4. Leave the cleaner in overnight. Use the cleaner in one chamber overnight, then repeat the overnight soaking for the other chamber.
5. Pour out the cleaner through the carb hole. Depending on how long it has been since your last cleaning, you might want have to repeat the process again. Flush out with warm water before using again.